I was at a horse race yesterday when some kid lost his balloon…
There’s this asshole who every time he sees me with my ukulele he thinks he’s funny and asks “Can you play any Metallica?” but the joke is now on him because I just learned how to play the intro riff to Master of Puppets.
I did it. I fucking did it. He asked me again just like I knew he would and I stared him straight in the eyes without blinking and just fucking shredded on my ukulele
A few Dutch sayings in English;
- It rains steel pipes.
- I fell with the door in the house.
- There is nothing on the hand.
- I shall let them smell a poopy.
- I’m keeping you in the holes.
- I don’t trust you for a meter.
- It shall me a sausage be.
- It’s dick black outside.
- Unfortunately peanutbutter.
- To participate for bacon and beans.
- There is not a ball on the tv.
- It walks in the soup.
- Falling through the basket.
- This time, I can see it through the fingers.
Let me just add some personal favourites;
I have a dark brown suspicion
That sits quite mustache
Oh, on that bike
You can go on the pot
It can’t matter to me an ass
If you like sausage
Am I standing here for Jan dick, or so?
and don’t forget “write that on your tummy” or “make that the cat wise”
and the classic: “there comes the monkey out of the sleeve”
- He did not fall on the back of his head.
- There lurks a snake under the grass.
- Get the rotten apples from the basket.
- Take the legs.
- Putting someone on the wrong leg.
- Can not see the forest for the trees.
- And this wierd one I found: As if there is an angel pisses on your tongue.
[tries to talk to friend about a dude]
"ok but did you read the homestuck update"
LIKE. THIS IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU TO COFFEe FOR
Grandma teaches good habits, like how to draw on things that aren’t paper. Such as glass doors.
It was Hermione.
"But she didn’t look like Hermione at all. She had done something with her hair; it was no longer bushy but sleek and shiny, and twisted up into an elegant knot at the back of her head. She was wearing robes made of a floaty, periwinkle-blue material…” - Ch23 | THE YULE BALL
Wasn’t her dress pink?